Sunday, April 1, 2012

St. Patty's Day

I've NEVER had fun with St. Patrick's Day. I usually am focusing on what to do for Easter and to me it isn't really a holiday that needs to be celebrated. However, my sister-in-law taught me how fun this holiday can be. Melanie brought her kids down for a few days for the busy bag swap and she brought tons of fun things for St. Patrick's day, she made me a believer because my kids LOVED it!! See for yourself...

First (my most favorite activity) was a taste sampler with everything green. The rule was that everyone had to taste everything! I loved this because it made my picky eater try things that she would never have tried otherwise. She spit out most things, but at least she tried them!

-Green Wasabi peas, cucumbers, green peppers, grapes, pistachio pudding, green apples, kiwi, snap peas, pears etc.,.


They played games...

Don't Eat Lucky was quite hilarious since Kam can yell pretty loud. It always made the participant jump a little.

Sullivan loved playing with baby Ryan.


They built a leprechaun trap and set it out that night.


The next morning the leprechaun left a note that said to find your shoes and that is where he left some treats.

For breakfast the girls made a healthy fruit rainbow. They look like they had fun with it.

Thanks Whams for making our St. Patty's day the best ever!

No comments: