Thursday, November 15, 2007

After our case worker informed us that most birth parents are using the web to find adoptive families, I immediately knew that I'd need to start a blog. I was excited since I had thought of starting a blog a long time ago, but didn't think that people would enjoy reading what I wrote, but now I have a blog purpose. If I were considering placing a baby for adoption, I'd need to know what that family did on a daily basis. A "dear birth parent" letter wouldn't be enough for me. I'd need to know that my baby would have special moments with not just mom, but with dad EVERYDAY. I promise to be honest and diligent with this blog, so that whomever reads this gets to know the real us. (When I say diligent just remember that family is a priority in my life and my life is crazy busy most of the time.)

We are adoption ready now...yay. Too bad it took us over a year to get that way, but good things come to those who wait. We know that Heavenly Father had his hand in this and right now is our time to wait, not last year. Please pass the word along to all you know that we are waiting for our birth family and tell them to come check us out! Thanks!

No comments: