Friday, November 16, 2007

TGIF

First off, I have to give props to my friend Emily for this wonderful blog. She is a very talented digi-artist and not only does she create beautiful scrapbook pages, but she designs digitally as well. You can check out her stuff @ littledreamerdesigns.com. Saturday Emily is actually teaching a class on digital scrapbooking and I can't wait to attend. Hopefully someday I will be almost as good as she is.

Right now, Kamryn is at school and London is sleeping after a slightly traumatic incident. She came in crying after playing outside and told us that Tinkerbell (the Leavitt's cat) had scratched her. When I looked at her foot, it looked like the claw broke off inside her foot. Luckily, Jeff was at home during lunch and he broke out the tweezers while I had the fun job of holding my screaming child down while trying to comfort her. Jeff is a pro at getting out slivers and though this took much more time because she was so wiggly, he did finally remove it. We still aren't sure if it was the cats claw, but it was huge, hard and pointy. We gave London a "big" candy bar as a reward for being a tough girl and it was only when I opened it that she finally gave me a little smile. Just so you know, for those of you who think that giving a big candy bar to a 3 year old was wrong, it was a 3 musketeers, they have less fat and she only ate a few bites. Usually when London cries as much as she did, she gets really sleepy and therefore she should take an extra long nap. Poor girl!

2 comments:

James and Lauren said...

YAY! THink Emily would make me one too?! Your blog is so cute!!!!

Ray said...

So sorry to hear about about London's traumatic experience. It's fun to see you have a blog. That Emily is something else, isn't she!