Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Snow

We woke up to our first snow of the season this morning. The girls were so ecstatic that they played outside most of the morning in their pj's. I would have bundled them up, but ironically Kamryn left her coat on the bus yesterday and we couldn't find London's coat. I guess today I will be pulling out all of our winter clothing!

Last night, we had an awesome family night. Both girls were grouchy and tired and I didn't think they would sit still for a lesson. Instead we made some yummy cinnamon popcorn and watched the Nativity and Mr. Krueger's Christmas. Mr. Krueger's Christmas is a classic!


I had to include this picture of London and her beloved blankie! London is a lot like me in the fact that she gets addicted to things easily. London is way addicted to her blankie and she whines and whines until I give in and give it to her. Over Thanksgiving weekend, we accidentally left her blankie at Grandma and Grandpa's house. The whining was constant for the first few days, but now as I sweetly remind her where it is, she stops whining. I am thinking this is a good thing. I think that the blankie will be left at Grandma and Grandpa's house forever, that is, until I break down and give in...which is pretty likely.

No comments: