Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Today I am thankful for...

That I was able to wake up early enough to be able to sit down with my family for breakfast.

And, read scriptures together.

And, say a family prayer together.

My husband kissed each of us good bye before he left for work.

His job makes him happy.

The girls entertained themselves while I cleaned part of the house.



That Pixie (the Leavitt's kitty) is still alive despite the girls smothering it to death.

More water stayed in the tub than outside the tub during their bath.

For phone calls from my friends.

For Emily coming over to help me can some apple pie filling.



Grocery shopping with two girls who were very well behaved.

The fact that I am ready to cook my first Thanksgiving dinner.

That Jeff's family is willing to drive to our house for Thanksgiving.

That board games are getting better and that they are actually really fun to play.

For the Internet which provides me with endless ideas for crafts and family nights.

For my girls creativity.

That this turkey only took an hour to make and that he looks really cute.

My girls getting the concept of being Thankful and voicing what we are thankful for.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, what great things to be thankful for!! :) Thanks for your inspiration, I think I'll do the same on my blog tomorrow! :)

James and Lauren said...

awww... way to be thankful... :)