Monday, November 26, 2007

Thanksgiving in a nutshell

I was planning on doing another "Today I am thankful for" entry, but didn't have the time. But, just so everyone knows that I am thankful for much more than just what I wrote.

Jeff was able to take a half day on Wednesday and came home to help me finish cleaning the house. That night we had Pizza and played games with his family till midnight. Wacky 6 is so addicting, but I think we played too much. My fingers still ache from shuffling the cards.



Thursday I spent most of the day cooking, but we still had some extra time to play more Wacky 6 and ride the 4-wheeler.

Our table setting looked adorable thanks to Kamryn and London. All of the crafts they made for the table really looked cute. I don't know if you can see, but those turkey napkin rings were make by the girls (with extra help from me, of course).





I guess this is a good sign that my turkey dinner turned out well.



Shopping on Black Friday is always an adventure. Grandpa stayed at home with the girls while Jeff and I shopped. We were able to get quite a few things for great prices, but nothing that I was really excited about. We were finished shopping by 8 in the morning and the rest of Friday and Saturday was a day full of rest and relaxation. Jeff was entertained by the wii and the girls were entertained by Grandparents and cousins. I was just grateful to not be doing anything.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad you had a nice relaxing weekend full of Wacky 6!! Love the photo of you shopping...I should have gotten one of me! :) I guess my brain wasn't working that early!