Friday, January 11, 2008

happy

Happy totally describes me today! Jeff's flight was postponed a few times yesterday until finally they cancelled it all together. When he told me that, I about flipped out...you mean you can't come home today. I mentioned that I could drive to Salt Lake City to pick him up and we could get a hotel for the night etc.,. But, he worked it out by re-scheduling his flight to Boise which is a lot closer to us than SLC, so the girls and I took a little road trip and drove to Boise last night to pick up Jeff. I didn't mind one bit. I really like airport reunions, they are much more exciting than Jeff just walking through our front door. He also treated us to Red Robin for dinner...yummy! We arrived back home just in time for the girls bedtime.

And, today has been one of those days that you just wish everyday was like. We slept in till 8, had a family breakfast together, had family scripture study and prayer, kids were playing with the coloring books that Jeff brought them back the whole morning, and we drove Jeff to work. After that, we took Kamryn to the bus stop, I was able take some "me" time and exercise, read London 5 books and put her down for a nap easily. Now, I am playing on the computer...it has been a relaxing, perfect day.

No comments: