Monday, January 7, 2008

Sunbeams, Tavaci and I can't walk

My little London has graduated from nursery to sunbeams and she did not like it one little bit. As we turned the corner and went into the Primary room instead of the nursery room, she plopped herself on the ground and started screaming/crying "Me want my class." I passed her to Jeff to take care of so that I could go teach my 10-12 year old class. We also just happened to change meeting times to 12:30 p.m. (nap time), which explains everything.

Kamryn started Tavaci today, which is a musical, singing, drama type group. She had fun and it should be a lot of fun to watch her performance in the spring. Also, she just finished her second IRI test in kindergarten and she thinks she did great. I am pretty sure she did great because we've worked extra hard on everything!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Poor London...I had hoped that Bryleigh would move to Sunbeams this year, but watching her at church on Sunday...I know she's not ready!

So what's this about "i can't walk?" Are you okay...and what do you need from me?? :)