Wednesday, May 28, 2008

We have a future, girl version of Jeff Francoeur on our hands. Kamryn did so well at soccer, we tried her in T-ball this spring. She seems to love it, but I think it is because she has a lot of friends on the team. Games last 4 innings and they bat everyone on the team, not keeping score or outs. She seems to get pretty distracted after a few innings, but still has made some great plays. Jeff has been working with her after work each night and she seems to be improving more since she first started. Now instead of catching the ball with her stomach (which really happened, poor girl) she is catching the ball with her glove.


London had her last day of preschool today. We are so sad. She had such an amazing and fun year. I still remember prying her off my legs the first few weeks and now she asks to go. We will truly miss her teacher, Mrs. Burk. London has one more year of preschool and then she will start attending kindergarten...I don't think I am ready to even start thinking about that.

Kamryn had a PJ party today at school. We haven't bought any new PJ's for quite awhile, so she picked her nicest pair, but they are a size 4T...kinda small. Oh well! Tomorrow is Kamryn's last day of school and she has her kindergarten graduation. I can't believe how fast her first year of school went. Again, I am so not ready to even think about having a first grader.

And last, but not least...I have a new calling in our church. I am now in the nursery (taking care of the kids ages 18 months-3years old). It will be so much fun and I am looking forward to preparing lessons like the one I had last Sunday...I am thankful for my ears! It doesn't get much better than that!

5 comments:

Catherine said...

Thank good ness you are in nursery... they need good people in there to teach them to be thankful for there ears! Plus, Kevin loves you!

The Mangelson Family said...

I know you already know this and you don't want to hear it, but, Wow! your girls are growing up fast! We sure enjoy spending time with them. Kimberley is ALWAYS talking about Kammi and London! You will be such a good nursery teacher!! I am so excited for you!

lesmisgirl said...

I have to say...from the picture, Kammi has nice technique. Her stance is really good for a (nearly) six year old! Both of your kids are amazing and you have every right to be proud of them!

lesmisgirl said...

Oh...and you'll have a lot of fun in nursery. I'm sure those kids will just love you!

Aaron said...

Teaching nursery is one of the funnest (is that a word?) callings in the church. I *heart* it so much!