Saturday, May 31, 2008

Kindergarten Graduation



Doesn't she look so adorable!!


We attended Kamryn's kindergarten graduation on Thursday night. Jeff's parents and sister were able to attend. Unfortunately, we've never experienced a kindergarten graduation before and had no idea what to expect. When we arrived, every seat and standing space against the wall were taken. Poor Jeff and his family had to hang out in the hallway while I was given a seat up front so that I could take pictures (thanks Stacy). The kids performed several songs and even signed two of them. I was so proud of Kamryn. She did an amazing job! I got teary eyed thinking about what fall is going to bring us. I am not looking forward to having her gone most of the day :(. Kids grow up too fast! After graduation, we went to a local restaurant and ordered ice cream to celebrate.

6 comments:

Adams said...

We are proud of you Kami. They do grow up fast.

lesmisgirl said...

I'm glad we were able to make it--I wouldn't have missed it! Kammi was the cutest kid there! (I'm not biased or anything :) ). It's hard for me to believe that she's (almost) 6! Crazy!

Catherine said...

That is so sad, that there wasn't even standing room! But I'm glad they did good! Congrats Kamryn.. this is just the 1st of a lot to come, Primary graduation, young womens graduation, high school graduation, college graduation.. just to name a few!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Kammi!! You've got one cute little girl there Jen! :)

Jamie and Malorie and Clan said...

Kammi-
Congrats! That is awesoe. You look so grown up in your graduation gown! Jamie

The Mangelson Family said...

Congratulations Kammi! We love you! We wish we could have been there.