Thursday, June 12, 2008

My birthday

I had a really wonderful birthday this year. Some of my friends took me out to eat for lunch. When I walked in and the waitress asked how many, I stated that I am meeting some friends and she proceeds to say "Jennifer party of 40". I was shocked and not expecting that many. It was nice and made me feel loved.

Jeff took me out to eat Subway for dinner because I wanted to eat healthy. He also bought me a little 100 calorie weight watcher cake for my birthday cake. What a sweetheart! And, my presents were perfect! He got me my Nike Ipod + which is like a glorified pedometer/trainer. I haven't tried it just yet, but soon. I am too busy with aerobics and water aerobics right now and they both wear me out. He also bought me a flash for my camera, but I decided to trade it in for a new lens (haven't got it in the mail just yet). Thanks for a great birthday!


I am 32, just in case you were wondering.

2 comments:

Jamie and Malorie and Clan said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun!!! (I thought you were only 21 this year? =)

Cara said...

wow what a great husband!! glad you had a good birthday!!