Thursday, June 12, 2008

I highly recommend...


Taking your kids to the monthly workshops at Home Depot. We had so much fun! The picture doesn't do it justice(they didn't want pictures taken) and hopefully I will remember my camera the next time we go. It is for kids ages 5-12, however they didn't even question how old London was. Both girls made a catamaran which was the project of the month, however they had leftovers from last month so both girls got to craft a pencil holder that included 3 wooden flowers. I had to help, but they seriously loved it. Also, they get a Home Depot apron and when you finish projects they give you a pin to put on the apron for your accomplishment. Seriously cute! It is on the first Saturday of the month from 9-12pm and it is FREE (best part).

1 comment:

Cara said...

thanks for that info, I had heard about those workshops and was wondering about them! maybe we will try it, let me know if you go sometime, emma would love to do it with some other friends!