Sunday, July 20, 2008

Emily tagged me...enjoy!

What I was doing 10 years ago...
I was preparing to leave on my mission to Temple Square in Utah. (Has it been that long already?)

What is on my to-do list...
1. Clean the house! (a future post will explain this more)
2. Update my blog.
3. Play with my kids.

What are 3 habits of mine?
Good or bad, you be the judge...
1. Drink too much soda.
2. Try too hard to please everyone.
3. Play with my kids over housework EVERYDAY!

Things that you might not know about me...
1. I was once a millionaire.
2. I have to be doing something with my kids ALL of the time, or I feel guilty.
3. I cry when I see road kill.

4 TV shows/Movies that I love...
We don't have TV, but have rented a few that I like...
1. CSI's
2. Lost
3. Alias
4. 24

4 jobs that I have had...
1. Mom
2. Babysitter
3. Pea Peeler
4. ?

4 Favorite books that I've read...
1. BofM
2. Bible
3. D &C
4. PofGP
In addition, I enjoy the Maximum Ride series by James Patterson and of course the Twilight series. I Love Edward!

5 Places that I've lived...
1. Wyoming
2. Utah
3. Washington
4. Oregon
5. Arkansas

5 favorite foods
1. Pickles
2. Just the seasoning on Cool Ranch Doritos
3. Mexican
4. Olives
5. Cheese

1 comment:

Jamie and Malorie and Clan said...

Now that is an interesting list! I didn't know you had lived in Wyoming. Sorry about how your house was left, if you weren't soo sick of all of us by now we would come back and clean your home this weekend. (Other than if we all came again your home would get twice as messy) Anyway, thanks for the reunion and the Junk Ball set! Jamison and Becky have already been having a blast with it!!!