Wednesday, July 2, 2008



Summer has been so much fun so far, hence my lack of blogging. I am sure once the snow comes we will be tied up indoors and you will hear much more from me (as if any of you were worried). Last week I was able to take the kids to see my family while Jeff was away on a business trip to Iowa. It was such a nice visit. I had a lot on my mind and it was nice to be able to have some quiet time to just think about things. Kamryn and London both had a ton of fun playing with cousins outside in the water the WHOLE time.

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Great pictures!! I love how you laid it out - how do you do that? Looks like you had a great time.

Jen said...

Jodi-
Mandagirl.com has great templates you can download for free. I wish I could take credit for it, but I am just not that creative.