Thursday, September 17, 2009

Frame worthy

I apologize for the million photos. A lot has progressed since my last post about our house. Just scroll down and see for yourself! We are getting so excited and it still looks like we are on pace to finish at the end of October.

After they poured the whole basement, they framed it.

Framed Basement.

Basement framed out...picture taken in the corner of a bedroom.


Then they put floors in over the basement and built the rest of the main floor.
Main floor


Up and downstairs.


Then they framed the complete outside of the house (only 1/2 of the garage) and they framed our Master suite.

Back porch, view from sliding glass door.

Basement entry.

The girls at the entry of their bedroom.

My favorite part of our house...the jetted tub.

Main Level

Our new power pole.

The view out our huge window into the back yard.

The view from the back.

The view from the front.


We are now waiting on the trusses (is that what they are called?) and then they will frame the rest of the inside of the house.

7 comments:

popedl said...

Yea!!! I can really see Your excitement. I cant wait for more.
Love Grandma Pope

lesmisgirl said...

Yay!! It looks like it's going well! You can tell it's really taking shape. I can't wait to see it in person (which might be sooner than you think!)! :)

Jen said...

Come visit anytime Ash!

Seth and CarolAnn said...

Wahoo. That is so fun that they are staying on track and that it will be done in October. I hope we get to see a lot more pictures soon!

Jamie and Malorie and Clan said...

COngrats! Keep the photos coming.

kY said...

Yippeee! looks great...it'll be done in no time..I'm so excited for you guys.

Holly said...

oh my goodness! how exciting! it looks huge! how fun for you guys!