Tuesday, September 1, 2009

NY Farm Show




I ended up going to upstate New York with Jeff at the beginning of August. I wouldn't say it was a "fun" vacation. It was a lot of work. I stayed in the booth at the show most of the day while Jeff was off contacting people. I really, really wanted to do a good job so that if his company ever decided to send someone on a show with him, that they'd consider me again. Not to toot my own horn, but I did a great job and ended up coming home with 140 referrals. Hopefully most of them are quality. Needless to say though, I was pretty warn out by the end of each day, which also happened to be our only time to go tour the area and check out church history sites. Luckily, we got it all in. I just posted some of the pictures and I will go back and write about everything at a later time. Right now, I've got to get caught up on my blogging again.

1 comment:

Adams said...

I really like your pictres. YOur trip looked like it was lots of fun and advatures.