Monday, September 7, 2009

The girls were outside playing when Jeff got home from work. I was busy making dinner, we exchanged hugs and kisses and then before I knew it I was watching Jeff leave with his swim suit on. I was wondering what he was up to, so I grabbed Sullivan and the camera and followed. Jeff started setting up the waterslide, which sent the girls straight inside to put swimsuits on. He had to connect two waterslides together just to make it long enough for him to slide down. They spent a good amount of time on the waterslide and the girls loved that Jeff was doing it with them. I have such a good husband, a great father for our children. I just love that he plays with them so much.




Soon Sullivan wanted in on the action.


1 comment:

The Mangelson Family said...

What a cool guy. He is such a kid! =) Great pictures! Like I've said before- your family is so photogenic!